IDEA 2004 requires IEP teams to consider the assistive technology needs of all children with special needs. Assistive technology refers to any device, piece of equipment, or system that helps students with special needs learn, communicate or function better.
The May 2015 PAC meeting focused on AT:
- Weston PAC presentation by AT consultant Karen Janowski
- MA DESE - Office of Assistive Technology and Accessibility
- MassMatch - MA Initiative to Maximize Assistive Technology in Consumer's Hands
- Wrightslaw - Assistive Technology
- Assistive Technology: Tools That Help With Learning